Automated Systems and Control for Robots
This programme identifies common methods of industrial automation.
It describes the available technologies and explain how they are applied in manufacturing
- Able to understand automated systems.
- Apply computer-integrated manufacturing.
- Understand information technology.
- Able to distinguish between types of CNC program codes.
- Able to understand industrial robots.
- Identify common coordinate systems.
- Analyze relay ladder logic and identify common PLC hardware.
- Able to explain material handling and identification systems.
- Objectives &Automated Systems and Control
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing & Information Technology
- CNC Programs
- Robotics & Coordinate Systems
- PLC Programs & PLC Hardware
- Material Handling and Identification Systems
- Networks & Management Information Systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning